If you are moving into our city, Welcome! Below is some information which may be helpful whether you are moving in or out of West St. Paul.
- Homestead at Dakota County offices
- Official Change of Address Form - U.S. Postal Service
- DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) - Get a new driver's license with your new address on it.
- Utilities Contacts - Water, Electrical, Natural Gas, Sewer, Rubbish, Recycling
- Rental Licensing Program - Planning to rent out your house? Read up on information on renting out a residence you own in West St. Paul.
- Maintaining your new home - check out our Property Owner Checklist
- Building Permits & Inspections - Planning home improvements?
- Register to Vote & Election Information
- Pet Licensing - The City of West St. Paul requires pets to be licensed.
SELLING YOUR HOUSE?
- The City of West St. Paul does not have a "Truth In Sale of Housing Program" or a "Point of Sale Program".
- I/I Compliance Program - Learn about this city program for when you sell you house.
BUYING A HOUSE?
- To request information/documents on a property or a report on our permitting history, complete the Request for Building Information online form.
- Assessments (Special, Levied, Pending or Proposed) - There will be a $20 Assessment Search Fee for all Assessment searches. Contact Penny O'Kane / Accounts Payable Clerk, 651-552-4124
- To find out if there are any existing Exterior Property Complaints / Code Compliance, on a house you just purchased, please contact either:
Zachary Ludwig / Housing & Code Inspector, 651-552-4136
- Shelonda Marie-Alves / Housing & Code Inspector, 651-552-4142