Pot Hole Reporting

Please fill out the form to report a pothole on a city street. Unless you request a response (see below), one will not be provided. The West St. Paul Public Works Department only repairs city streets.

Robert Street Potholes and Highways

To report potholes on State Highway 3 (Robert Street) please report directly to the Minnesota DOT. Their phone number to report potholes or any other road condition concerns on Robert Street is 651-234-7110.

Potholes on County Roads

To report potholes on County Roads (including Oakdale, Butler, Thompson (east of Robert Street), Wentworth, Mendota or Delaware) please report directly to Dakota County.

To report a street light outage contact Xcel Energy at 800-960-6235.

Any information that you provide is considered public data under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 13. This means that if someone, including the news media, requests this information we are obligated to provide it to them under the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act.