The City Code of the City of West St. Paul, Minnesota, is published online as a convenience to citizens and the business community. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material published online, the only official edition of the City Code is the printed version maintained by the City Clerk. Note that the City Council may have made amendments, additions, or deletions to the City Code subsequent to the latest online version of the Code.
The formatting and pagination of this web version of the City Code may vary from the official hard copy of the Code. This web version of the City Code is provided for informational purposes only and may not reflect all of, or the most current, legislation that has been passed. Prior to any action being taken, please consult the City Clerk for any ordinances that have been enacted that are not contained in this web version. In case of any discrepancy between this web version and the official ordinances, the official ordinances prevail.
Newly Adopted Ordinances
The following ordinances have been adopted by the City Council but are not included in the City Code. Currently, the newly adopted ordinances are included (codified) into the City Code once per year.
The following ordinances were adopted in 2020 and pending codification into the City Code:
- 20-01 Amending the West St. Paul Zoning Ordinance by Establishing the Smith/Dodd Neighborhood Overlay District
- 20-002 Approving the Sale of Property Located Within the City of West St. Paul to the Economic Development Authority
- 20-003 Vacating Easements Located Within the City of West St. Paul, Minnesota
- 20-004 Amending Section 111.06 of the West St. Paul City Code Regarding Exception to Body Art Establishment Ordinance for Cosmetic Tattooing
- 20-005 Amending Section 111.07 of the West St. Paul City Code Regarding an Automated Pawn System for Pawnbrokers and Precious Metal Dealers
- 20-006 Rezoning 895 Robert Street from B5-Gateway North Mixed Use, to PRD, Planned Residential Development with B5-Gateway North Mixed Use Underlying Zoning
- 20-007 Approving the Sale of Property Located Within the City of West St. Paul, Minnesota, to Net Ministries, Inc.