The code of the City of West St. Paul, Minnesota is published online as a convenience to citizens and the business community. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material published online, the only official edition of the city code is the printed version maintained by the city clerk. Note that the City Council may have made amendments, additions, or deletions to the city code subsequent to the latest online version of the code.
The formatting and pagination of this web version of the code may vary from the official hard copy of the code. This web version of the code is provided for informational purposes only and may not reflect all of, or the most current, legislation that has been passed. Prior to any action being taken, please consult the city clerk for any ordinances that have been enacted that are not contained in this web version. In case of any discrepancy between this web version and the official ordinances, the official ordinances prevail.
Newly Adopted Ordinances
The following ordinances have been adopted by the city council but are not included in the city code. Currently the newly adopted ordinances are included (codified) into the city code once per year.
- 17-12 Providing for the Vacation of a Right-of-Way by Ordinance Pursuant to City Code
- 17-13 Amending Chapter 95 of the West St. Paul City Code Regarding Right-of-Way Management to Incorporate Small Wireless Facilities
- 17-14 Amending Sections 153.004, 153.051, 153.111, 153.126, 153.040 and 153.235 of the West St. Paul Zoning Code Regarding Small Wireless Facilities
- 18-01 Providing for the Vacation of Certain Drainage and Utility Easements
- 18-02 Rezoning 1660 Robert Street South from B4, Shopping Center, to PD, Planned Development, with B4, Shopping Center, Underlying Zoning
- 18-03 Rezoning 68 Moreland Avenue from B3, General Business, to PD, Planned Development, with B3, General ?Business Underlying Zoning
- 18-04 Rezoning 110 Crusader Ave W, 1962 Stryker Ave and 1990 Stryker Ave to PRD, Planned Residential Development with R4, Multi-Family Underlying Zoning with Various Underlying Zoning
- 18-05 Amending West St. Paul Zoning Ordinance Sections 153.380 and 153.051 Regarding Accessory Structures
- 18-06 Amending West St. Paul City Ordinance Section 72.05 Regarding General Parking Restrictions
- 18-07 Amending West St. Paul City Ordinance Section 94.18 Regarding Unsheltered Storage, Junk, and Inoperable or Abandoned Motor Vehicles
- 18-08 Amending Section 97 of the West St. Paul City Code Regarding Predatory Offenders (Map Attached)
- 18-09 Amending Section 34.07 of the West St. Paul City Code Regarding the Electric Utility Tax
- 18-10 Rezoning 1631/1645 Marthaler Lane from I1, Light Industrial to PD, Planned Development with B6, Town Center Mixed-Use Underlying Zoning
- 18-11 Amending West St. Paul Charter Section 2.07 Subd 1 and City Code Section 30.04 Regarding Mayor and Council Salaries
- 18-12 Amending the West St. Paul Zoning Ordinance 153.011(B) Regarding the Official Zoning Map
- 18-13 Amending Section 72.05 of the West St. Paul City Code Regarding General Parking Restrictions
- 18-14 Amending West St. Paul Ordinance Section 94.37A(d) Regarding Weeds
- 18-15 Amending Chapter 95.01 Regarding Weeds and Chapter 94.37A Regarding Public Nuisances and the Definition of Weeds, Grasses and Rank Vegetation of the West St. Paul City Code
- 18-16 Amending the West St. Paul Zoning Code Allowing Temporary Residential Housing for the Homeless as an Interim Use