In the summer, kids can enjoy learning the fundamentals of the game. See what activities are now open!
- Youth Soccer (5 - 9 year olds)
- PeeWee Sports - Soccer & T-Ball (4 - 5 year olds)
- Tennis (4 - 12 year olds)
- & More!
Colorful Egg Hunt Trail
New Program Idea?
Do you have an idea that would make a great program? Or would you like to see a new program offered? Please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 651-552-4150 or firstname.lastname@example.org to share your idea. Your idea might be the next big program in West St. Paul!
Scholarship Assistance Program
The City of West St. Paul provides a program for West St. Paul residents that may need financial assistance to participate in our recreation programs. Scholarships are granted to those who qualify, on a first come – first serve basis. If eligible, funding is awarded at 50% for up to 2 programs per child, per year.
How do I apply?
- Complete a fee assistance program application and provide documentation.
- Return completed application and any required documentation to:
West St. Paul Parks and Recreation
1616 Humboldt Ave
West St. Paul, MN 55118
Weather Policies and Weather Line
The City of West St. Paul Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel programs, class or event if inclement weather exists. Please call the weather line for the latest updates (651) 259-2671:
- If the National Weather Service issues a heat warning.
- Severe weather
- Weather that is not ideal for programming (excessive rain)
- The air temperature reaches -10 degrees or colder.
- Wind chill index reaches -20 degrees or colder and/or wind chill warning has been issued by the National Weather Service.
Contact Parks and Recreation directly (651-552-4150, or in person) to request a cancellation.
Cancellations made by Parks and Recreation: Due to lack of enrollment is 100% refund back.
Cancellations made by participant:
- Within 1 week of program – NO Refund
- With at least 1 week notice – FULL Refund (Less $5 processing fee)